Logan has started telling some pretty funny jokes lately:
"Why do you put candles on top of a birthday cake?"
"Becuase it's too hard to put them on the bottom"
"What's so hard about being an octopus?"
"It takes so long to wash your hands before dinner!"
And my favorite....
"What's so funny about mom's birthday cake?"
"It takes soooo long to light the candles!" ha ha ha ha ha ha
He came up with that one all his own....probably a spin-off from the previous two! Maybe I'm just a little sensitive becuase I will be turning 30 this year....it really will take a long time to light all those candles!:)
2 comments:
LOL, he is funny and I can't believe that he is already five years old. The b-day party looked like a great time. BTW, turning 30 is not as bad as I thought it might be! :)
Good ones...30...no big whoop. I promise
Post a Comment