Friday, May 15, 2009

Consewation!

This morning I decided to help Nathan pull weeds in my flower bed. As he was picking leaves off the tree this is our conversation:
Nathan: "mom..I need this leaf for my consewation."
Me: Your consewation?...what's that?
Nathan: It's a pwace to keep things.
Me: Oh..what do you keep there?
Nathan: Leaves, bugs, and awl my pwitty wocks.
Me: Oh my goodness...that sounds fun!

I'm not sure what a consewation is. Maybe he meant conservation? Or...maybe he has made a concentration camp of some sorts! Anyhow...he is the best little helper.

Today while I was hiding my basement checking my email he came running to find me. As soon as he saw me he said "mom...I thought I loosED you!"

4 comments:

Emily said...

That reminds me of that book in the Little Women series- Jo's Boys. Did you ever read that? When I read it I always hoped I'd have lots of boys. In the book, they made a museum for all of their rocks and leaves and bugs.

The Barclay Family said...

Too cute!!

Doug and Steph said...

That is awesome! I need a "consewation" of my own! Sounds like a good infomercial! (: The Sham wow guy can do it. Do you need a consewation? Of course you do! And if you act now, we'll even throw in another consewation for the same price of 19.95. But wait, theres more! We'll even give you a free consewation day planner to the first 15 callers!

oodlesofoversons said...

Well, whatever a consewation is, it sounds really cute! Good luck with that!