Ok...so I normally have a problem with mom's who take pictures of their kids at the Dr. or getting their haircut, but I couldn't resist this time. (maybe cause I just wanted to play with my new camera!) Logan absolutely despises getting his cut. I even have a wonderful stylist to do it...my sister Megan! She is the best and works at Hairport in American Fork if anyone is looking for a great hair stylist! I think right now they are offering men's haircuts for $6.99. Can't beat that! While I was growing up my mom always cut our hair in the middle of our kitchen. Adam absolutely hates having hair all over our kitchen floor, so we take them to the salon.


Megan lets the boys squirt her mirror with a squirt bottle. Great tactic!!

The torture!

The finished product!

Yep...I took one at the Dr. office too. We had Logan back into the ENT last week...his adnoids were 100% swollen. No wonder he couldn't breathe very good! Yep...we're going with the tonsilectomy....again. Boy, my mothers intuition is really screwed up right now! Anyway...his ENT can't take them out until the 30 of June...that means he'd be out of commission for the 4th of July. We can't have that now can we! So...we're taking him to our General Practitioner on Thursday to see if he can get them out sooner! Wish us luck!
2 comments:
Their haircuts look great! Why is it so hard for boys to get their hair cut??? I will have to remember your sister next time...(& I covet her watch). Does Logan go to Dr. Heras by any chance?? That office looks AWFULLY familiar. Good luck with the tonsils. Keep us updated.
GOOD LUCK! My sis had her adenoids out and her whole world improved! Maybe that is all you need? OR maybe they take tonsils, ads and everything else out every time these days. Fingers crossed so you don't miss July 4th!
Post a Comment